Information Collected and its Use
In order to facilitate various processes of educational institutions, we may collect the following types of information from you:
- When you visit our "website", we will ask you to sign up for a campusdunia.com account. Here, we ask you for personal information such as your name, email address and an account password, contact information, Pin code etc. as may appear on the website.
- The Information is primarily collected to facilitate your interaction with a specified Institute, such as filling out a specific college admission application, requested by you. It also helps you to interact with institute to clarify your queries.
Further, it enables you to submit in a convenient and efficient manner any information that is likely to be needed when you complete college admission, financial aid and other applications and forms made available through our website.
- The information submitted is kept Confidential by ensuring appropriate technological support. Your information is being retained by us on behalf of the Educational institute for admission and other misc. purposes.
- As campusdunia.com is a facilitator in the Online Admissions process, your request in respect of admissions will involve a transfer of data. Such data related to your request or query will be made available to the institution or recipient you opt or choose or designate or to a service provider assisting us in completing that task.
- Therefore, your personal information is collected and provided to the designated recipient for the purposes of facilitating your admissions by:
- Filing and submitting online applications for admission with Institute specified by you or for Filing and submitting financial aid applications to the designated recipient. Your personal data required to complete that application will be provided on your behalf to the admissions office of the institution to which you are applying.
- Your request to any educational institution for brochure or prospectus or any other material, will entail your contact information to be sent to that institution.
- Except as provided herein, personal data that you enter on the website, is not made available or distributed to third parties, except with your express consent. We will not give, sell or provide access to your personal information to any company, individual or organization for its use in marketing or commercial solicitation or for any other purpose, except with your express consent, as is necessary for the operation of this site.
- We also ask you for other information such as preferences and interests, which is optional. You may choose not to enter such information apart from what may be necessary for the purpose of campusdunia.com. If you voluntarily submit any additional information, we have your deemed free consent to use or share such information for the purpose of marketing or commercial solicitation.
- Additionally, for the purpose of payment, you may be requested for credit card or other payment account information which is directly submitted to the Payment Gateway. We do not maintain any data submitted for the purpose of effecting payment. In case of any dispute discrepancy, you are requested to directly contact your Credit Card Company and the Payment Gateway Company.
- We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other campusdunia.com services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
campusdunia.com only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of campusdunia.com in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your free consent.
- When required by law to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, Compliance under any prevailing law or statute, regulation or court order or any other order from any appropriate authorities or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Campusdunia, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. However, Campusdunia shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever if the login or user id and/or password is shared and/or leaked by the user.
We restrict access to personal information to Campusdunia employees, vendors, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
We make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required.
When you access campusdunia.com, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Note that once you click these links to navigate away from our site, we do not have any control over the contents of the external sites. We will not be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to these sites and they will not be governed by this privacy statement. We encourage you to exercise caution and look at the privacy statement of such websites.
How to Unsubscribe from Email Communication ?
You can send email to email@example.com with Subject line: unsubscribe to unsubscribe from the mailing list
- Address: Entritt Solutions Pvt. Ltd World Tech Tower, 7th floor,C203, Phase 8B, Industrial Focal Point, Mohali, Punjab 160074
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org